Vibrating Machine for 70.7 mm Cube Moulds,
BS, 220-240 V 50 Hz
The UTCM-0098 Vibrating Machine is used for the preparation and compaction of 70.7 mm mortar cube specimens.
The mould table is mounted on four springs attached to an eccentric shaft which allows each sample to be vibrated at 12000 cycles per minute. There is a timer on it to preset time and it stops automatically in every 120 seconds.
60 Hz version should be mentioned on order if required.
70.7 mm cube mould (UTCM-0096) should be ordered separately.
Eccentric Shaft Rotation
- Cement Samplers
- Le Chatelier Flask
- Soundness of Cement & Hydrated Lime
- Lenght Change (Shrinkage and Expansion)
- Fineness (Specific Surface)
- Heat of Hydration Calorimeter with High Resolution D.Th.
- Muffle Furnace
- Setting Time & Consistency
- Workable Life, Stiffening Time & Setting Time
- Cement Flow Table
- Plunger Penetration Apparatus
- Modified Vicat Cone Penetrometer, ASTM
- Solid Mould
- Air Entrainment Meter for Mortar
- Apparatus For Reactivity of Quicklime
- Bulk Density Apparatus
- Slaking Vessel
- Flow Cone Apparatus
- Grout Flow Cone Test Sets
- Marsh Funnel Viscometer
- Mud Balance
- Wet Sieving Apparatus
- Preparation of Mortar Prisms for Compression Tests
- Compression and Flexural Machines