Bulk Density Apparatus
UTCM-0069 Bulk Density Apparatus
The bulk density of lime is of interest for storage and packaging and for determining volume and capacity of mixing equipment necessary for processing the material.
The UTCM-0069 Bulk Density Apparatus is designed to determine bulk density by allowing a sample to fall from a known height into a volumetric container.
The apparatus consists of a hopper, 1 liter capacity cylindrical container and a spring-loaded trap.
- Cement Samplers
- Le Chatelier Flask
- Soundness of Cement & Hydrated Lime
- Lenght Change (Shrinkage and Expansion)
- Fineness (Specific Surface)
- Heat of Hydration Calorimeter with High Resolution D.Th.
- Muffle Furnace
- Setting Time & Consistency
- Workable Life, Stiffening Time & Setting Time
- Cement Flow Table
- Plunger Penetration Apparatus
- Modified Vicat Cone Penetrometer, ASTM
- Solid Mould
- Air Entrainment Meter for Mortar
- Apparatus For Reactivity of Quicklime
- Bulk Density Apparatus
- Slaking Vessel
- Flow Cone Apparatus
- Grout Flow Cone Test Sets
- Marsh Funnel Viscometer
- Mud Balance
- Wet Sieving Apparatus
- Preparation of Mortar Prisms for Compression Tests
- Compression and Flexural Machines