Blaine Air Permeability Apparatus
UTCM-0040 Blaine Air Permeability Apparatus
UTCM-0041 U Manometer Tube
UTCM-0042 Manometer Liquid 250 ml
UTCM-0043 Cell with Perforated Disc and Plunger
UTCM-0044 Filter Paper 100 pcs.
UTCM-0045 Filter Paper 1000 pcs.
UTCM-0046 Reference Cement 5 g, ASTM
EN 196-6; ASTM C204; AASHTO T153
The UTCM-0040 Blaine Air Permeability Apparatus is used to determine the fineness of Portland cement, limes and similar powders expressed in terms of their specific surface. The apparatus is supplied complete with a U manometer tube, manometer liquid, glass connection parts, test stand, rubber aspirator, cell with perforated disc and plunger, plastic funnel and 100 pieces of filter paper.
UTCM-0046 Reference Cement should be ordered separately.
The Blaine Air Permeability Apparatus is supplied complete with;
- U Manometer Tube
- Manometer Liquid, 250 ml
- Test Stand
- Rubber Aspirator
- Cell with Perforated Disc and Plunger (with UTEST Certıfıcate of Cell And Plunger Dimensions for Calculation of Cell Specimen Volume)
- Plastic Funnel
- Filter Paper, 100 pcs.
300x540x210 mm (packed)
7 kg (packed)
- Cement Samplers
- Le Chatelier Flask
- Soundness of Cement & Hydrated Lime
- Lenght Change (Shrinkage and Expansion)
- Fineness (Specific Surface)
- Heat of Hydration Calorimeter with High Resolution D.Th.
- Muffle Furnace
- Setting Time & Consistency
- Workable Life, Stiffening Time & Setting Time
- Cement Flow Table
- Plunger Penetration Apparatus
- Modified Vicat Cone Penetrometer, ASTM
- Solid Mould
- Air Entrainment Meter for Mortar
- Apparatus For Reactivity of Quicklime
- Bulk Density Apparatus
- Slaking Vessel
- Flow Cone Apparatus
- Grout Flow Cone Test Sets
- Marsh Funnel Viscometer
- Mud Balance
- Wet Sieving Apparatus
- Preparation of Mortar Prisms for Compression Tests
- Compression and Flexural Machines