High Pressure Cement Autoclave
UTCM-0020 High Pressure Cement Autoclave, 230 V 50-60 Hz
ASTM C151, C490; UNE 7207
The UTCM-0020 High Pressure Cement Autoclave is designed to perform expansion tests on cement specimens.10 specimens can simultaneously be tested in the high pressure steam vessel of 154 mm diameter and 430 mm height.
The Autoclave consists of a pressure gauge, pressure regulator, temperature regülatör, control switches and safety valve. Certified conforming to ISPELS procedure.
UTCM-0033 Two Gang Shrinkage mould should be ordered separately.
The High Pressure Cement Autoclave is supplied complete with;
- Specimen Rack, 10 samples capacity
- Cement Samplers
- Le Chatelier Flask
- Soundness of Cement & Hydrated Lime
- Lenght Change (Shrinkage and Expansion)
- Fineness (Specific Surface)
- Heat of Hydration Calorimeter with High Resolution D.Th.
- Muffle Furnace
- Setting Time & Consistency
- Workable Life, Stiffening Time & Setting Time
- Cement Flow Table
- Plunger Penetration Apparatus
- Modified Vicat Cone Penetrometer, ASTM
- Solid Mould
- Air Entrainment Meter for Mortar
- Apparatus For Reactivity of Quicklime
- Bulk Density Apparatus
- Slaking Vessel
- Flow Cone Apparatus
- Grout Flow Cone Test Sets
- Marsh Funnel Viscometer
- Mud Balance
- Wet Sieving Apparatus
- Preparation of Mortar Prisms for Compression Tests
- Compression and Flexural Machines