Automatic Marshall Stability Test Machine
Automatic Marshall Stability Test Machine,
50 kN, 220-240 V 50-60 Hz
Automatic Marshall Stability Test Machine,
50 kN, 110 V 60 Hz
Breaking Head (Stability Mould) 4”
Breaking Head (Stability Mould) 6”
25x0.001 mm with bracket
for UTAS-0057 and UTAS-0058
Indirect Tensile Splitting Device
for Compacted Bituminous Samples
100 mm (4”) Dia.
EN 12697-34, 12697-23, 12967-12 (Method A and Method B up to 51 mm/min); ASTM D1559, D5581, D 6927; AASHTO T245
The UTAS-0056 50 kN Capacity Automatic Marshall Stability Test Machine is used to determine the maximum load and flow values of bituminous mixtures.
The machine comprises of a robust and compact two column frame with adjustable upper cross beam. The unit is a bench mounting compression frame with motor and worm gear housed within the base unit. The speed of the lower platen can be adjusted between 6 mm/min to 60 mm/min using the BC100 Data Acquisition and Control Unit. For safety, the up and down travel of the lower platen is limited the use of limit switches. Rapid adjustment of the platen is controlled using the up and down buttons on the front panel of the machine. The machine can be hand operated by a lateral hand wheel for calibration purposes.
The measuring system consists of a 50 kN capacity strain gauge load cell fitted to the upper cross beam to read stability values and the 25 x 0.001 mm linear potentiometric displacement transducer fitted to the Breaking Head. The UTAS-0056 Automatic Marshall Stability Machine is suitable for testing 6” dia. specimens (152.4 mm) conforming to ASTM D5581.
The Automatic Marshall Stability Test Machine is supplied complete with;
- Load Cell, 50 kN
- Linear Potentiometric Displacement Transducer with Bracket, 25 x 0.001 mm
- PC Software
- Connection Cable
- Hand Wheel for Manual Control
- Breaking Head, 4”
BC 100 Unit TFT Graphic Display Data Acquisition and Control Unit
BC100 TFT Graphic Display Data Acquisition and Control Unit is designed to control the machine and processing of data from load-cells, pressure transducers or displacement transducers which are fitted to the machine.
All the operations of BC100 are controlled from the front panel consisting of a 800x480 pixel 65535 color resistive touch screen display and function keys. One analog channel for load cell and one analog channel for displacement transducer exists.
BC100 has easy to use menu options. It displays all menu option listings simultaneously, allowing the operator to access the required option in a seemless manner to activate the option or enter a numeric value to set the test parameters. Its specimen setting sub-menu lists different specimen types including but not limited to cube, cylinder, block, beam, beam double upper bearers, cube splitting tensile, cylinder splitting tensile, paving block splitting tensile and kerb flexure. The BC100 digital graphic display is able to draw real-time "Load vs. Time", "Load vs. Displacement" or "Stress vs. Time" graphics.
BC100 unit offers many addition unique features. You can save more than 10000 test results in its internal memory. BC100 unit has support for various off-the-shelf USB printers, supporting both inkjet and laser printers. Thanks to its built-in internet protocol suite, every aspect of BC100 device can be controlled remotely from anywhere around the world.
- Automatically calculates flow and stability values
- Can make test with displacement and limited load control
- Real time display of test graph.
- CPU card with 32-bit ARM RISC architecture
- Permanent storage capacity up to 10000 test results.
- 4 analog channels, 2 channels are active for Marshall test
- Programmable digital gain adjustment for load-cell, pressure transducers, strain-gauge based sensors, potentiometric sensors, voltage and current transmitters
- 1/256000 points resolution per channel
- 10 data per second sample rate for each channel
- Ethernet connecting for computer interface
- 800x480 resolution 65535 color TFT-LCD industrial touchscreen
- 4 main function keys
- Multi-language support
- 3 different unit system selection; kN, Ton and lb
- Real-time clock and date
- Test result visualization and memory management interface
- Remote connection through ethernet
- USB flash disc for importing test results and for firmware
- USB printer support for inkjet and laser printers (ask for compatible models)
- Camera support for real-time video recording during test (ask for compatible models)
- Free of charge PC software for the test control and advanced report generation
Data Acquisition & PC Software
Marshall Test Software is developed for both EN 12697-34 and ASTM D5581 Marshall Tests.The software includes control of machine, acquisition of load and displacement data, saving them and generating reports. The software accepts specimen diameter and height as an input parameter. It automatically calculates correction factor coming from the standarts respect to specimen size. The stability value is calculated regarding to this factor. The software continously updates load and displacement until the end of test. When the test is completed, the sharpest slope of the graph is calculated. The point that this line crosses displacement axis is commented as an offset. This offset is subtracted from the displacement value at peak point and called as flow. The report includes all these results for 9 samples.The user can see 9 of the results on the same screen for easy comparision. The software supports metric, SI and Imperial unit system.
- Foreign Language Support and Customizable User Interface Graphical data on the screen is refreshed simultaneously during test procedure
- Capable to Access and use previously done test data
- Able to edit test parameters of the testing equipment through Software
- Graphical outputs and reports can be saved as a MS Excel worksheet
- Maximum Flexibility to edit report and graph templates Foreign Language Support and Customizable User Interface
- Reflux Extraction Test Set
- Centrifuge Extractor
- ABA Asphalt Binder Analyzer
- Large Size Heavy Duty Vacuum Pyknometer
- Solvent Recovery Unit
- Laboratory Mixers
- Marshall Compaction
- Vibratory Compactor Set
- Duriez Compression Test Sets
- Marshall Stability
- Core Drilling
- Vialit Plate (Adhesion Test) Apparatus
- Travelling Beam Device
- Penetration of Bituminous Materials
- Softening Point / Ring & Ball Method
- Water in Bituminous Materials Test Set
- Fraass Breaking Point Apparatus
- Bitumen Oven for Rolling Thin-Film Oven Test
- Bitumen Oven for Thin Film Oven Test
- Flash Point
- Ductility Testing Machines
- Apparatus for Distillation of Cutback Asphalt
- Model 4640 B Thin Layer Density Gauge
- Non-Nuclear Asphalt Density Gauge