Duriez Compression Test Sets
UTAS-0090 Duriez Compression Test Set, 80 mm dia.
UTAS-0092 Duriez Compression Test Set, 120 mm dia.
NF P98-251-1/4; EN 12697-12 Method A and B
The test sets are used to determine the physical and mechanical properties of bituminous mixtures, especially for the water sensitivity of bituminous specimens. One set for preparing 80 mm. specimens, the second set for preparing 80 mm. specimens according to the maximum aggregate upper sieve size. All parts are made from steel protected against corrosion.
The compression test has to be performed with an electromechanical universal test machine such as UTM-8300 model machine (300 kN Electromechanical Universal Test Machine. UTM-8300 can also be used for compaction transaction acc. to EN 12697-12 (Method B) to prepare of the test specimens. See page 231.
According to EN 12697-12 ( Medhod A and B), test specimens can also be compacted by using impact compaction or vibratory compaction. Automatic Marshall Compactor (UTAS-0082) for impact compaction acc.to EN 12697-30, Vibratıory Compactor Set (UTS-0630) for vibratory compaction acc. to EN 12697-32. can be used. See page 256 and 257.
Upper and lower grooved pistons are used for cold mixes with bituminous emulsions.
The test sets are supplied complete with;
- Upper and lower pistons
- Upper and lower grooved pistons
- 2 pcs Half spacers
- Reflux Extraction Test Set
- Centrifuge Extractor
- ABA Asphalt Binder Analyzer
- Large Size Heavy Duty Vacuum Pyknometer
- Solvent Recovery Unit
- Laboratory Mixers
- Marshall Compaction
- Vibratory Compactor Set
- Duriez Compression Test Sets
- Marshall Stability
- Core Drilling
- Vialit Plate (Adhesion Test) Apparatus
- Travelling Beam Device
- Penetration of Bituminous Materials
- Softening Point / Ring & Ball Method
- Water in Bituminous Materials Test Set
- Fraass Breaking Point Apparatus
- Bitumen Oven for Rolling Thin-Film Oven Test
- Bitumen Oven for Thin Film Oven Test
- Flash Point
- Ductility Testing Machines
- Apparatus for Distillation of Cutback Asphalt
- Model 4640 B Thin Layer Density Gauge
- Non-Nuclear Asphalt Density Gauge