Vibratory Compactor Set
UTS-0630 Vibratory Compactor Set, 220-240 V 50 Hz
UTAS-0085 P.R.D. Split Mould and Base Plate
EN 12697-32, 12697-9, 12697-10
The UTS-0664 Vibratory Compactor Set is used to prepare test specimens of bituminous mixtures by using the vibratory compaction technique.
The UTS-0630 Vibratory Compactor Set consists of a Vibrating Hammer (220-240 V 50 Hz), Supporting Frame, 102 mm dia. Small and 145 mm. dia. Large Tamping Foots and 300 mm Shank.
P.R.D. (Percentage Refusal Density) Split Mould is split verticially on one side, attached to the base plate with clamp. Plated against corrosion.
The split mould and base plate should be ordered separately.
The set is also used for compaction of proctor and CBR soil specimens.
The Vibratory Compactor Set is supplied complete with;
- Vibrating Hammer
- Supporting Frame
- Small Tamping Foot, 102 mm dia.
- Large Tamping Foot, 145 mm dia.
- Shank, 300 mm, long
510x300x1120 mm (complete set)
75k (complete set)
Full Load Impact Rate
930 W (vibrating hammer)
- Reflux Extraction Test Set
- Centrifuge Extractor
- ABA Asphalt Binder Analyzer
- Large Size Heavy Duty Vacuum Pyknometer
- Solvent Recovery Unit
- Laboratory Mixers
- Marshall Compaction
- Vibratory Compactor Set
- Duriez Compression Test Sets
- Marshall Stability
- Core Drilling
- Vialit Plate (Adhesion Test) Apparatus
- Travelling Beam Device
- Penetration of Bituminous Materials
- Softening Point / Ring & Ball Method
- Water in Bituminous Materials Test Set
- Fraass Breaking Point Apparatus
- Bitumen Oven for Rolling Thin-Film Oven Test
- Bitumen Oven for Thin Film Oven Test
- Flash Point
- Ductility Testing Machines
- Apparatus for Distillation of Cutback Asphalt
- Model 4640 B Thin Layer Density Gauge
- Non-Nuclear Asphalt Density Gauge