Freezing and Thawing Chamber
Freezing and Thawing Chamber 285 L,
220-240 V 50-60 Hz
EN 1338, 1339, 1340, 1367-6, 12371, 13748-2; CEN/TS 12390-9
Used for the determination of resistance to freezing and thawing by providing freezing / thawing in air.
The chamber is equipped with a user defined program including 10 steps. Time can be adjusted to 999 minutes for each step of the program. The temperature range of the cabinet is -30°C to +30°C.
The temperature is controlled by a sensor which can be immersed either into the sample, into the water which the sample is placed into or, into the salty water solution placed on the sample before starting the test. The calibration of the sensor is carried out using the user friendly menu.
The distribution of temperature in the cabinet is performed using an integral fan.
Software for data transfer to a computer is supplied complete with the cabinet, and data can be monitored during the tests. Data can be converted to an excel report or to a graph.
The condenser of the cabinet is fitted with an air cooled hermetic cooler. The gas used for the cooler does not include CFC’s.
The control unit is electronic and equipped with digital display with 0.1°C temperature resolution. The temperature distribution accuracy in the cabinet is not higher than 2°C.
The user can preset the time of each ramp and the number of each set by using the control unit.
- Sample Preparation
- Flakiness Index
- Efflux Index Apparatus (Flow Coefficient of Fine Aggregates)
- Length Gauge (Elongation Index BS)
- Shape Index Caliper
- Fines Quality
- Los Angeles Abrasion Machine
- Resistance to Abrasion Test Machines
- Micro-Deval Apparatus EN
- Micro-Deval Apparatus ASTM
- Aggregate Crushing Value (ACV) Sets
- Aggregate Impact Value (AIV) Test Machine
- Bulk Density Measures
- Sand Absorption (Abraham Cone) Sets
- Nordic Abrasion Machine
- Particle Density
- Microlance Instant Moisture And Temperature Tester
- Polished Stone Value / Resistance to Polishing
- Skid Resistance and Friction Tester
- Freezing and Thawing Chamber
- Magnesium Sulphate / Sodium Sulphate Test Water Bath
- Drying Shrinkage
- Quantab Chloride Titrator Type
- Alkali Aggregate Reaction Bath
- Reference Colours Glasses