UTEST is the leading manufacturer and supplier of testing equipment for construction materials in Turkey, became a well-known and trusted company Worldwide. More than 100 experts and qualified personnel are employed undertaking the production activity in a 12000 m2 closed area in Sincan Organized Industrial Zone, Ankara. UTEST is exporting its products to more than 60 countries by offering its services through its authorized distributors and representatives.
UTEST offers its services by giving priority to customer satisfaction in the design, manufacturing and supply of testing devices in conformity with the international quality standards. UTEST also designs special testing systems and devices to be used in quality control and R&D activities alongside its mass production line. All UTEST products are tested to guarantee quality, reliability and performance, backed by the international standards and warranties. As part of its clients’ product investment UTEST provides a substantial after-sales services. Years of experience, a proven track record, carefully managed and audited quality system are in place to meet customer requirements. Within its high technology Quality Control and Calibration Laboratory all products are tested in each step throughout the production, and calibrated before leaving the factory.
UTEST frequently cooperates with the construction companies that carry out worldwide projects, private laboratories, universities and state institutions such as mineral research and exploration, road and highways, environment and city planning or hydraulics, irrigation and hydrology departments.
A quality assurance system, conforming to ISO 9001:2008, has been installed to ensure the high standards of production. As the major supplier of testing equipment used for quality control, it is essential for UTEST to apply the same principles in its own procedure and production methods.
Vision & Mission:
- to increase product variety according to customer needs and demands
- to preserve and maintain customer satisfaction
- to expand our customer portfolio
- to maintain the leader position in the domestic market in terms of turnover, advance technology and product diversity
- to increase the number of dealers and oversea distributors to 100 within 5 years
- to be placed in the top 3 in world industry rankings
- to maintain community responsive and environmentally friendly management principles